Dear California Heat Spring Program participant,
Due to the COVID-19 situation and to help stop the spread, we are pushing the Spring Clinics and Scrimmages start date back by a week. The health and betterment of our community is priority and as this is an ever changing situation, we will reassess the next week to see if we can start the first week of April or as soon as it is safe. Hopefully, we can get some certainty in the next week otherwise we will continue with a week by week decision and adjust our program accordingly.
I will be sending updates so please continue to check your email. Please stay safe and if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hope you have a safe and healthy time with your loved ones and looking forward to seeing everyone soon!